I’m planning my trip to WordCamp US and am wondering if anyone is planning the same. I figured I would share my plan incase anyone else is looking to team up or run a similar schedule.
If you’re interested connect with me on the Nashville Slack group.
- Philadelphia, PA | Dec. 2nd-4th, 2016
- Fly out Wednesday for the cheapest flight on Southwest
- A Wed flight will allow for WC volunteer hangout after work hour for Wed and Thur
- Potential book an office for Thur – sharedesk: philadelphia market street
- Book room via AirBnb they have some around $65 a night. I would consider a hotel if the prices are comparable and there was someone to team up with.
- $300 = room
- $440 = flight round trip, if you buy now
- $200 = food
- $200 = random
- $1140 = total