About 7 years ago I realized that my computer was sitting on my lap for 4-6hrs a day. I could feel the heat digging into my legs, and it was hot! This was also around that time when mac batteries were exploding. It never happened to me, but it could have.
In a scramble to find something to keep my legs from catching on fire I found a board in my house that fit just right! The board went missing almost immediately so I had to find a good replacement, and that is when I realized that cutting boards are perfect!
All the ways they help
- Sitting on the couch, bed, counter, grass or just about anywhere you might not want to place your expensive work tool 🙂
- Stickers! Lots and lots of sticker!
- Holding your phone, I like to put velcro on the back of my phone case and then I know my phone will stay where I want it too.
- Small spills on a table will never make it past the wall of the cutting board!
- Fanning your dog when they are hot.