Yesterday Sarah and I went to UTC in Chattanooga TN to see her sis for her first weekend at college. Here’s how it went and how it ranked on the “Fail Scale”
The Win/Fail Scale
- Win! – Start Laundry
- Win! – Eat French Toast her mom made us.
- Win! – Go to Target for Coffee Grinder (house warming present) and got some random Ribons for me.
(thought it would be cool to scan for web design)
- Win? Fail? – Drive to Chattanooga, 3 bathroom stop, too much water…
- Win! – Find UTC
- Fail! – Find the Dorm.
(We suck at getting directions before leaving… )
- Win! – Eat Lunch at Jimmy Johns.
(there sandwiches are really good, and freaking huge!!! )
- Fail! – Get directions to the River.
(apparently its really hard to use google maps on an iPhone when using safari… I know there’s a Google Maps App… )
- Fail! – Get down to the river.
(missed the entrance & had to pull a u-turn on a narrow one lane road… )
- Fail! – Double check the River was full of water…
(The river was more like a stream with baby pools of water… next time were going to go up river more!!! )
- Win! – Get Ashley’s Printer to Work!
- Fail! – Find an open coffee shop…
(Apparently no cool coffee shops are open on sunday in Chattanooga… only S-Bucks… )
- Fail! – Got S-Bucks…
- Win! – Watch a sun set!!!
- Win! – HomeMade Stir Fry!!!
Nashville to Chattanooga:
Chattanooga to Bowater Swimming Hole:
View Bowater Swimming Hole in a larger map